FAQs About Poshmark | How to Delete your Account
Poshmark is a platform where you can buy or sell fashion, discovering vintage and modern beauties from various designers. While the interface of Poshmark is straightforward, users may occasionally have questions about the platform. Here are some of the most common questions received on Poshmark, along with their answers.
How Do I Delete a Poshmark Account?
No matter the reasons why you may want to delete your Poshmark account, you can easily do it either through the app or on the web page. You will have to follow a few steps. Bear in mind that if you just submit a written request to their support, they can’t delete the account for you. You will need to go through the deletion steps yourself.
If you are deleting your Poshmark account from the app on your phone or tablet, here are the steps that you will need to take:
- Get to your main account page, labeled “Account Tab” on Poshmark.
- Go to the “Poshmark Support Center.”
- Click on “Manage Account Status.”
- Click On “Delete My Account.”
If you are deleting from your web browser, the steps are similar, with just a couple of differences. Here’s what you’ll need to do:
- Click on the profile picture found at the top-right of the main Poshmark page.
- Click on “Account Settings.”
- Click on “Manage Account Status.” You’ll find it on the left-hand menu.
- Click on “Delete My Account.”
Pro Tip: If you only delete the app from your phone, your account will still be active. It will only be deleted if you submit an official deletion request.
How Do I Cancel an Order on Poshmark?
In case someone made an accidental purchase, or an order is delayed, Poshmark users have the option of canceling their order. The process is simple, but you will have to respect a certain timeframe.
As a buyer, you typically have three hours to cancel a Poshmark order. Any cancellation that occurs after that cannot usually be processed, especially if the seller already shipped the order.
As a buyer, you will need to go through the following steps:
- Select “My Purchases.”
- Click on the order or item that you wish to cancel.
- Click on “Problems/Order Inquiry.”
- Click on “Accidental Purchase.”
- Confirm through “Yes,” and then “Cancel.”
If you already made the purchase, you will receive your refund immediately. If the item has not been shipped after 7 days, you may also cancel the order on the 8th day. Check to see whether the seller already shipped the product by then or not.
If you make the request to cancel an order, you will receive a full refund. The steps are fairly similar to canceling an accidental purchase, with only one difference. Simply select “Order Is Delayed” instead of “Accidental Purchase” when you make the cancellation request.
How Do I Change My Poshmark Username?
Currently, you can only change your Poshmark username when you are using an Internet browser. It is not possible to make this change through the mobile app. However, you may change the username from your mobile device by simply using your phone’s Internet browser.
The steps you will have to go through are as follows:
- Go to the Poshmark website and log into your account. Use the method that you typically sign in with.
- On the top-right area of the main page, you will see your profile picture. Click on that picture. A menu will pop down from there.
- From the drop-down menu, select “Account Info.” You’ll find it near the bottom of your list.
- Select the “Change” button found next to your username. Poshmark will send you a verification email and show you a “Verify” popup.
- Go to your email and copy the verification code. After that, go back to Poshmark and paste the code into the “Verify” popup.
- Once you copied the code, hit “Done.” From this point on, you will be able to change your Poshmark username.
- With the new name added, click on “Done” in order to save your changes. The name will change immediately.
The process of changing your username is straightforward. As soon as you change it, all the old mentions will be linked to your new username.
Irrespective of the request you make on Poshmark, the process is fairly intuitive and straightforward with just a few steps to follow. For further questions, you may contact the support team and they will help you.